5/5 (1 Review)
Spices vary enormously among different recipes for mulled wine. This is one that I’ve found works quite well with the majority of customers.
Serve in Irish Coffee glasses
- 2 bottles of dry red wine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 whole nutmeg
- 2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 1 vanilla pod
- 12 shots water
- 8 shots simple syrup
Garnish: Orange slices – 1 per glass
How to Make
- Heat cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, the vanilla pod, fresh lemon juice, water, & simple syrup over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil then reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add red wine and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and either serve straight away & garnish with an orange slice, or let it cool down and refrigerate in glass bottles.
- When ordered, heat up the mix with the expresso wand to serve hot before pouring into its & adding the garnish.