The Japanese cocktail is a classic that’s been around since the mid-1800s, it’s a beautiful combination of cognac & orgeat syrup.
Serve in a Coupe glass
- 2 shots cognac
- 1/2 shot orgeat syrup
- 1/2 shot fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Garnish: 1 lemon twist
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Add the garnish.
Japanese cocktails are becoming more and more popular in the Western world.