Serve your electric lemonade cocktail in a chilled highball glass
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curaçao
- 2 oz lemonade
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Lemon wedge for garnish
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Pour in 1 oz of vodka, 1 oz of blue curaçao, and 2 oz of lemonade.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and strain the electric lemonade into the glass.
- Top with a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Electric Lemonade Cocktail is a relatively new drink that has quickly gained popularity among cocktail enthusiasts. It’s unclear who first created the drink, but it’s believed to have originated in the United States.
Electric Lemonade Variations
One of the best things about the Electric Lemonade Cocktail is how versatile it is. Some variations of the drink call for different types of alcohol, such as rum or tequila, while others use different mixers, such as Sprite or 7-Up.
Regardless of how you choose to make the drink, the combination of sweet lemonade and blue curaçao with a kick of vodka makes for a delicious and refreshing drink that’s perfect for any occasion.
So why not give the Electric Lemonade Cocktail a try at your next party or gathering? Your guests will thank you for it!