Branches in the River
Serve in a Rocks Glass
- 1 1/2 oz Bols Genever Gin
- 3/4 oz Lillet Rose
- 3/4 oz Zirbenz Stone Pine liqueur
- 1/2 oz Blume Marillen Apricot Eau de Vie
- 1 dash Bittercube Bolivar bitters
- 1 dash black mission fig bitters
- 1/4 oz German beet syrup
- 1 small sprig of thyme for muddling
Garnish: 1 peel & 1 sprig of thyme
How to Make
- Add the sprig of thyme and the syrup in the shaker and muddle first.
- Pour in all the other ingredients and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Double strain into a rocks glass filled with cubed ice.
- It helps to extract the oil from a lemon peel onto the drink in the end.
- Garnish with the lemon peel and a small sprig of thyme.
There are many reasons why gin recipes are some of the best cocktails around. Gin is a versatile liquor that can be used in a variety of drinks.
It is also flavorful and refreshing, making it the perfect choice for summer cocktails.
In addition, gin is easy to make, which means that anyone can create a delicious drink with just a few simple ingredients. So next time you’re looking for a tasty and refreshing cocktail to enjoy, be sure to try a gin recipe!
Making The Perfect Gin Recipe for the Summer: Branches in the River
For this to work best, I’d advise you buy some German rock sugar. Make a 1 to 1 syrup with it and you will instantly fall in love with the flavor; Not as cloyingly sweet as regular sugar or honey, with a quality that I can really just describe as “soft”. It works great in this one to just give a bit of sweetness and balance.
Zirbenz is a stone pine liqueur from Austria. Known by some as “the agave of the Alps”, it is pine-y as hell but in the form of a very pleasant finish. I can see it going great with a nice gin.
Ready for the next step? Become a professional bartender today
Join the best online bartending course and elevate your mixology skills to the next level. This comprehensive program, designed for aspiring bartenders, offers a dynamic learning experience with HD videos, interactive quizzes, and lifetime access. Enhance your bartending abilities and take your career to new heights with this one-of-a-kind course.