Last Word Cocktail
If you like Chartreuse, you'll love the Last Word cocktail. It's one of the few mixed drinks that skillfully employs this interesting ingredient.
Serve in a Coupe glass
- 3/4 shot gin
- 3/4 shot maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 shot green chartreuse liqueur
- 3/4 shot fresh lime juice
Garnish: 1 cherry
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Add the garnish.
The Last Word cocktail is a drink that consists of gin, green Chartreuse, Luxardo Maraschino, and lime juice. It is a Prohibition-era drink that was first created in Detroit, Michigan.