The Zombie Cocktail created by Don the Beachcomber in the late 1930s, is a fun classic tiki drink, that’s generous with its servings of alcohol and beautiful garnishes. Served in a cool ‘Zombie’ glass, it’s a favorite amongst many tiki cocktail drinkers.
Serve the Zombie Cocktail in a Zombie glass
- 1 shot dark rum
- 1 shot white rum
- 1 shot triple sec
- 1/2 shot fresh lime juice
- 1/2 shot fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 shots orange juice
- 1 1/2 shots pineapple juice
- 1/4 shot grenadine
Garnish: 1 maraschino cherry, 1 pineapple wedge, & 1 mint sprig
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard over ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain all the ingredients into an ice-filled zombie glass.
- Add the garnishes.
- A float of overproof rum is optional.