The Cosmopolis Cocktail is pretty easy. The idea here is for a pleasant gin cocktail with familiar flavors enhanced by the botanicals in a good gin that vodka just simply doesn’t have, along with the richness of the liqueur.
Serve in a Martini Glass
- 1 1/2 oz (45ml) Junipero Gin
- 1 oz (30ml) Cointreau
- 3/4 oz (22.5ml) Leopold Bros. Cranberry Liqueur
- 1/2 oz (15ml) Fresh Lime Juice
Garnish: 1 Orange Peel
How to Make
- All all the ingredients above into your boston shaker.
- Add cubed ice and shake hard for 15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the orange peel after pressing its oils on top.
The Cosmopolis cocktail is a variation to the classic Cosmo cocktail. It substitutes the citrus vodka for gin and cranberry juice for cranberry liqueur.