The Chocolate Martini is popular because it is a unique and delicious cocktail. It is made with vodka, chocolate liqueur, and cream, and it has a rich and chocolatey flavor.
Serve in a Martini glass
- 1 1/2 shots vodka
- 1 shot dark crème de cacao
- 3/4 shot heavy cream
Garnish: Coat glass with chocolate syrup
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Swizzle a chilled martini glass with chocolate syrup.
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into the martini glass.
In addition to its great flavor, the Chocolate Martini is also very versatile, as it can be served either shaken or stirred. This makes it a great choice for any occasion.