Throughout this guide, you’ve learned what it takes to break into the industry and become a bartender. What’s more, you’ve learned the mindsets required for success in this industry and detailed strategies you can start using today to land your dream job.
- In Chapter 1, we looked at the lifestyle of a bartender – both the good AND the bad and whether or not this career is a good fit for you.
- In Chapter 2, I showed you how anyone can become a great bartender. It doesn’t take any specific skills-sets or innate natural talent. It takes the right attitude and the willingness to learn.
- In Chapter 3, we explored whether or not you should go to bartending school and what your alternatives are. If it were me, I’d go with the alternatives ;-).
- In Chapter 4, you learned EVERYTHING you need to know to write an irresistible bartender resume.
- In Chapter 5, we went through 7 different strategies you can use to look for work. And we also looked at the resume dropping method in more detail because it’s highly effective.
- In Chapter 6, we looked at the interview process and what you need to do (and say) to impress the hiring manager and get a trial shift.
- Finally, in Chapter 7, you learned exactly what you need to do & focus on during the final stage in the hiring process – your trial shift.
I hope this guide has inspired you to get out there and start looking for a bartending job. Whether you want to be a bartender on the side, make it a full-time gig, or use these skills to take you around the world, you can do it!
And that means learning how to:
- Memorise & make the most important cocktails
- Use the most important bartending techniques
- Provide outstanding customer service so that guests keep coming back for more (and so that your pockets are over-flowing with cash every night!)
- And more…
I give away tons of free material on all of these topics. I’m even working on a ‘Become a great Bartender’ starter pack. Where it will take new & aspiring bartenders from “no job” to bartending brilliance. I haven’t released it yet, but if you’re interested in learning more or you’d like me to let you know when it comes out, sign-up below.
Register your Interest!
Sign up below to register your interest in the 'Become a Great Bartender' starter pack.
In the meantime, here are a few articles you should check out to level-up your bartending skills:
- 15 Essential Cocktails Every Bartender Should Know
- 10 Books Every Bartender Should Read
- The Different Types of Liquor – A Bartender’s Guide