The White Lady cocktail is a simple, elegant and lovely classic that's beautifully garnished with bitters.
Serve in a Coupe glass
- 1 1/2 shots gin
- 1 shot triple sec
- 3/4 shot fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 an egg white
Garnish: Several drops of angostura bitters
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Dry shake first for 10-15 seconds to activate the egg white.
- Shake hard over ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Carefully drop several drops of bitters on top & design with a pick.