5/5 (1 Review)
The Toblerone Cocktail is named after the Toblerone chocolate bar. That's because it resembles its taste. It's a favorite among many, not usually bartenders. Personally, I think it's delicious.
Serve in a Martini glass
- 1 shot Frangelico
- 1 shot amaretto
- 1 shot dark crème de cacao
- 1/2 shot heavy cream
- 1/2 an egg white
Garnish: Chocolate syrup swirled around the glass.
How to Make
- Swirl chocolate syrup around the sides of a chilled martini glass.
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain into the chocolate-swirled martini glass.
You can make a frozen variation by blending the mix with some vanilla ice-cream and crushed ice – remove the egg white & heavy cream if you choose to make it this way.