Serve in a Martini Glass
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1 graham cracker (crushed)
- 2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1-ounce Crème de Cacao
- 1-ounce Whipped Cream Vodka
Garnish: 1 large marshmallow (toasted)
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add the Hershey’s chocolate syrup and crushed graham cracker onto two separate shallow dishes approximately the size of the Martini glass’s rim.
- Swirl the rim of your chilled Martini glass in Hershey’s chocolate syrup, and then immediately dip the glass into the crushed graham cracker. Set aside.
- Fill your Martini shaker with ice. Add the chocolate liqueur, Crème de Cacao, and Whipped Cream Vodka. Shake it vigorously until chilled.
- Strain your cocktail into the chilled Martini glass.
- Brown your marshmallow over an open flame or with a kitchen torch. Garnish the drink with the toasted marshmallow.
There are many modern variations you can try when preparing a Martini. The S’mores Martini happens to be our favorite. It is the perfect dessert cocktail for all seasons. From hot summer nights around a bonfire to cold winters snuggled by the fireplace, it’s always the perfect time to enjoy the boozy, sophisticated S’mores Martini.
We like to substitute regular vodka for Whipped Cream Vodka when making the S’mores Martini. The vodka infusion offers a light, sweet blend of vanilla and cream. You can replace the Whipped Cream Vodka with Vanilla Vodka or Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka.
Crème de Cacao liqueur is sweet, chocolaty and makes some of the best dessert cocktails in the world. This liqueur is often used to infuse chocolate flavors in Chocolate Martinis, Grasshoppers, Brandy Alexander, and S’mores Martinis. The Godiva Chocolate Liqueur is every bit as delectable as the Crème de Cacao. It is smooth, creamy, and luxurious, with mellow chocolate flavors and a silky finish.
You can replace Crème de Cacao and the Godiva Chocolate Liqueur with any type of chocolate liqueur, even Kahlua.
For a different twist, swirl your Martini glass in marshmallow fluff and graham crackers, and use Hershey’s chocolate sauce to drizzle the inside of the Martini glass.
Ready for the next step? Become a professional bartender today
Join the best online bartending course and elevate your mixology skills to the next level. This comprehensive program, designed for aspiring bartenders, offers a dynamic learning experience with HD videos, interactive quizzes, and lifetime access. Enhance your bartending abilities and take your career to new heights with this one-of-a-kind course.