5/5 (2 Reviews)
Who doesn’t love Sangria? This Spanish concoction is one of the most well-known & popular punches around the world.
Serve in a Stemless Wine glasses
- 1 bottle of dry red wine (A Spanish grape is preferable – but merlot or Cab Sav work well too)
- 6 shots brandy
- 3 shots triple sec or Grand Marnier
- 2 shots fresh lemon juice
- 2 shots simple syrup
- 10 shots orange juice
- Top with club soda
Garnishes: Orange, lemon, & lime slices. Strawberries & mint leaves can also be used.
How to Make
- Mix all the ingredients in a large pitcher over ice and store in the fridge in glass bottles.
- Shake the mix well before serving and pour over ice into a stemless wine glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Add the garnishes.
Note: This can be served as a pitcher so you won’t have to store it in the fridge. Instead, after you’ve mixed all the ingredients together with ice in the pitcher, top with club soda, add the garnishes, and serve with enough glasses.