Pisco Sour Cocktail
The Pisco Sour cocktail variation to the whiskey sour, it’s delicious if you like Pisco - an unusually grape brandy coming from Peru & Chile. The reason for its popularity today is because it was championed by Dale DeGroff (aka, 'king cocktail') in his hey day.
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Dry shake first to activate the egg white.
- Add ice and shake again for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with several drops of bitters.