Pins & Needles Cocktail Recipe
Serve in a Highball Glass
- 2 oz St. George Terroir gin
- 1 oz Braulio amaro
- 1/2 oz Zirbenz stone pine liqueur
- 3/4 oz Small Hand Foods pineapple gomme
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
Garnish: Lime wheel & Rosemary Sprig
How to Make
- Add all ingredients in your shaker, but trying to look real cool when you do it.
- Add ice and shake hard and fast.
- Take a collins glass and top up with cubed ice.
- Strain into the glass, garnishing with a lime wheel, rosemary sprig & straw to complete this gin cocktail.
The idea here with the Pins & Needles Cocktail is to make something tiki-ish, for the weather with spirits that reminded me of “being left for dead in a prickly pine forrest in the dead of winter”. Warm thoughts indeed. The pineapple gomme made sense to me as those edible grenades are just as prickly but finding the balance took a few tries with this Pins & Needles Cocktail. In fact it took me so long to get it right that it’s now mid-January.
Ready for the next step? Become a professional bartender today
Join the best online bartending course and elevate your mixology skills to the next level. This comprehensive program, designed for aspiring bartenders, offers a dynamic learning experience with HD videos, interactive quizzes, and lifetime access. Enhance your bartending abilities and take your career to new heights with this one-of-a-kind course.