How to Make
- Swizzle chocolate syrup around an empty hurricane glass
- Blend all the ingredients in an electronic blender.
- Pour into the hurricane glass.
The best way to think about a Mudslide is as a frozen White Russian with chocolate sauce. The great thing about Mudslide’s is that you can add or remove different ingredients to come up with interesting variations. Here are a few to try:
- Frozen Mudslide: Replace the heavy cream with ice cream for a thicker, creamier version.
- Chocolate Mudslide: Add chocolate liqueur, such as creme de cacao, to the traditional Mudslide ingredients.
- Vanilla Mudslide: Replace the shot of normal vodka with vanilla vodka.
- Irish Mudslide: Add Irish whiskey to the traditional Mudslide’s ingredients.
Ready for the next step? Become a professional bartender today
Join the best online bartending course and elevate your mixology skills to the next level. This comprehensive program, designed for aspiring bartenders, offers a dynamic learning experience with HD videos, interactive quizzes, and lifetime access. Enhance your bartending abilities and take your career to new heights with this one-of-a-kind course.