How to Make
For the Sour Mix
Ingredients: 2 parts fresh lemon juice, 2 parts fresh lime juice, 2.25 parts grapefruit shrub.
- Pour all into a bottle and shake it up each time before use.
- Keep refrigerated for a few days if needed.
Pro tip: Make it the day you want to use it and try not to make more than what you’d want to use.
For the Margarita Recipe
- Pour all of the above into a shaker.
- Add ice and sing it a song.
- Double strain into a chilled glass and garnish with an orange peel to play off the Campari.
What Makes This Margarita Recipe Unique?
What’s cool about this drink is that its really just a sour, so you can swap out the spirit and the modifier for basically anything and you’d end up with a great tasting drink; As long as you’re not using an Everclear & peach schnapps combo. Please dont. You’re better than that.