Madrugal Cocktail Recipe
Serve in a Coupe Glass
- 2 oz reposado tequila
- 3/4 oz Campari
- 1 oz Owl’s Brew Coco-Lada artisanal mixer
- 3/4 oz Home Made Sour Mix*
Garnish: Lemon Peel
How to Make
For the Sour Mix
Ingredients: 2 parts fresh lemon juice, 2 parts fresh lime juice, 2.25 parts grapefruit shrub.
- Pour all into a bottle and shake it up each time before use.
- Keep refrigerated for a few days if needed.
Pro tip: Make it the day you want to use it and try not to make more than what you’d want to use.
For the Cocktail
- Pour all of the above into a shaker.
- Add ice and sing it a song.
- Double strain into a chilled glass and garnish with an orange peel to play off the Campari.
What’s cool about this drink is that its really just asour, so you can swap out the spirit and the modifier for basically anything and you’d end up with a great tasting drink; As long as you’re not using an Everclear & peach schnapps combo. Please dont. You’re better than that.