Serve in a Collins glass
- 1 1/2 shots Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- 1/2 shot triple sec
- 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- Top with sprite
Garnish: 1 lemon wedge
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add the first 3 ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with sprite.
- Add the garnish.
The Lynchburg Lemonade is good because it is refreshing and flavorful. The exact origin is unknown, but it is thought to have originated in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
More Refreshing Drinks like the Lynchburg Lemonade
Good news! We put together our top 25 cocktails that we recommended for all bartenders to make.