Created in Lynchburg Tennessee, the Lynchburg Lemonade cocktail is for all you Jack Daniel’s fans - it's one of the most popular cocktails in the world.
Serve in a Collins glass
- 1 1/2 shots Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
- 1/2 shot triple sec
- 1/2 shots fresh lemon juice
- Top with sprite
Garnish: 1 lemon wedge
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add the first 3 ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with sprite.
- Add the garnish.
The Lynchburg Lemonade is good because it is refreshing and flavorful. The exact origin is unknown, but it is thought to have originated in Lynchburg, Tennessee.