Harlow Sage Cocktail Recipe
Serve in a Rocks Glass
- 2 oz reposado tequila
- 3/4 oz Licor 43
- 1 1/2 oz guava & sage syrup
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- several dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
Garnish: 2 sage leaves
How to Make
- Measure and pour all except for the bitters in a shaker
- Add some ice (ice), baby?
- Beat the hell out of it and strain into a glass full of crushed ice
- Hit it with the Peychaud’s bitters at the top to give it a nice red color
- Garnish with sage leaves / kaffir lime leaves, an orange peel or a picture of me.
Once you’ve made the syrup and placed it in some form of bottle or empty milk carton, you can start cranking these out in no time. My wife gets thirsty real quick so I’ve learned to make these in about 8 seconds. I know better now. Oh no, I think she’s coming…
I used fresh guava for the syrup in this recipe BUT you can literally use ANY fresh fruit and I bet you it will work, as long as it’s sweet in nature with a strong backbone. This would go perfect with stone fruit like peaches mirabelle plums just to name a few.