Green Tea Mojito
- 1.5 ounces (60 ml) white rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup of brewed green tea
- 2 tsp granulated sugar or other sweetener
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges (for garnish)
How to Make
- In a cocktail shaker or a mixing glass, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and sugar until the leaves release their aroma.
- Add the green tea to the mixture.
- Pour the white rum into the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds to combine the flavors.
- Pour and Strain the mixture into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint sprigs.
The Green Tea mojito is a refreshing and new take on a very old cocktail. The combination of rum and green tea in this cocktail creates an amazing balance of flavors. The rum and mint provides a smooth and tropical note, while the green tea adds an herbal and slightly bitter profile. If you find yourself ordering green tea coolers from Starbucks, then this cocktail is a must make.
Ready for the next step? Become a professional bartender today
Join the best online bartending course and elevate your mixology skills to the next level. This comprehensive program, designed for aspiring bartenders, offers a dynamic learning experience with HD videos, interactive quizzes, and lifetime access. Enhance your bartending abilities and take your career to new heights with this one-of-a-kind course.