5/5 (1 Review)
Drink Your Vegetables Cocktail Recipe
Created by Death to Sour Mix: Making a cocktail that tastes good, looks good, smells good and more importantly, would make you want to have another (cause lets face it, we’ve all downed some shit drinks one time or another just to be polite) is no simple task, especially based on vegetables! I think we got the drink your vegetables right though.
Serve in a Coupe Glass
- 1.5 oz pisco
- 3/4 oz nigori sake
- 1 Dash of Peychaud’s Bitters
- 6 Drops of rhubarb bitters
- 3/4 oz radish Simple
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
Garnish: Small radishes
How to Make
- Pour all contents into a shaker and add ice.
- Shake it like you would a tanned European lover.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe.
- For the garnish (my favorite part this time around), take 2-3 small radishes, peel them, rub the leftover lemon on them and then dip them in some salt.
- If you have some funky salt, now would be the time to use it.
For the syrup, take equal parts water, sugar and chopped radishes (washed but not peeled). Boil. Then add a bit of red pepper flakes for a bit of heat. Simmer. Bottle unstained when cool.