Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Recipe
Serve the cinnamon toast crunch shot in a shot glass:
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) RumChata liqueur
- Optional garnish: cinnamon sugar rim
Tools & Equipment:
How to Make
- Pour 1 part RumChata and 1 part Fireball Whiskey into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 10-15 seconds until the ingredients are well combined and chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a shot glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your sweet and spicy Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot!
The Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot has quickly gained popularity on social media apps like TikTok. This sweet and spicy drink perfectly captures the flavor of the beloved cereal in a single shot. The shot is made with a combination of RumChata and Fireball Whiskey, which gives it a creamy and cinnamon-forward taste that’s hard to resist.
Spicing Up the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
While the origins of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot are unknown, it’s safe to say that it’s become a staple in bars and clubs around the world. Its popularity has only continued to grow in recent years, as bartenders have come up with new and inventive ways to serve it – including rimming the glass with cinnamon sugar to adding a splash of coffee liqueur.
One of the great things about the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot is that it’s incredibly easy to make. With just two ingredients, you can whip up a batch in no time. And, because it’s so delicious, it’s a great choice for parties and get-togethers. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday or just having a night in with friends, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot is sure to be a hit.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Variations
If you’re looking to try something new, consider experimenting with different variations of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot. For example, you could try using different types of whiskey or liqueur, or you could add a splash of flavored syrup to give it an extra kick.