5/5 (2 Reviews)
The Bramble cocktail was created by UK bartender Dick Bradsell in the 1980s, it’s one of the most popular cocktails of all time in the UK. It's essentially a gin sour with blackberry liqueur. In the real world, a bramble is the bush that blackberries grow on.
Serve in a Old-Fashioned glass
- 1 1/2 shots gin
- 3/4 shot fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 shot simply syrup
- 1/2 shot crème de mure (blackberry liqueur)
Garnish: 1 lemon wheel
How to Make:
- Add the first 3 ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into an Old-Fashioned Glass filled with crushed ice.
- Dribble the crème de mure on top.
- Add the garnish.