5/5 (2 Reviews)
The Aviation Cocktail is a beautiful, complex and sophisticated classic that’s been around since at least the 1930s. It’s a great one to introduce to gin drinkers who are looking to experiment.
Serve in a Martini glass
- 1 1/2 shots gin
- 1/2 shot maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 shot fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 shot creme de violettes (violet liqueur)
Garnish: 1 cherry
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Add the garnish.