Serve in a Martini glass… of course.
- 1 1/2 shots vodka
- 1/2 shot apple liqueur
- 1 shot cloudy apple juice
- 1/2 shot honey syrup
- 1/2 shot fresh lemon juice
Garnish: 3 apple slices made as fan
Tools & Equipment
How to Make
- Add all the ingredients to your shaker.
- Shake hard for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Add the garnish.
Apple martinis are popular because they offer a sweet and delicious combination of the flavors of vodka, apple juice and dry vermouth. The name “Appletini” both comes from the first part of its makeup (apple), and in recognition that it is one variation on a common recipe for “martinis.
What Will You Make After the Apple Martini?
Looking for more cocktail recipes? Check out our top 25 cocktails that we recommended ALL bartenders know how to make.