Throughout this guide, you’ve learned what it takes to break into the industry and become a bartender. What’s more, you’ve learned the mindsets required for success in this industry and detailed strategies you can start using today today to land your dream job.
- In Chapter 1, we looked at the lifestyle of a bartender - both the good AND the bad and whether or not this career is a good fit for you.
- In Chapter 2, I showed you how anyone can become a great bartender. It doesn’t take any specific skills-sets or innate natural talent. It takes the right attitude and the willingness to learn.
- In Chapter 3, we explored whether or not bartending school was worth it and what your alternatives were. If it were me, I’d go with the alternatives ;-).
- In Chapter 4, you learned literally EVERYTHING you need to know to write an irresistible bartender resume.
- In Chapter 5, we took you through 7 different strategies to look for work and found out resume dropping is the most effective.
- In Chapter 6, we looked at the interview process and what you need to do (and say) to impress the hiring manager and get a trial shift.
- Finally, in Chapter 7, you learned exactly what you need to do & focus on during the final stage in the hiring process - your trial shift.
I hope this guide inspires you to get out there and start looking for bartending work. Whether you want to be a bartender on the side, make it a full-time gig, or use these skills to take you around the world, you can do it!
And that means learning how to:
- Memorise & make the most important cocktails
- Use the most important bartending techniques
- Provide outstanding customer service so that guests keep coming back for more (and so that your pockets are over-flowing with cash every night!)
- And more…
I give away tons of free material on all of these topics. I’m even building a full course that takes you step-by-step from “no job” to bartending brilliance (i.e. learning how to become a GREAT bartender). The course is closed now, but if you want to get a heads up when it opens, click the link below.
Join the waitlist, and in the meantime, I’ll send you the bartenders cheat sheet: 15 Essential Cocktails Every Bartender Should Know.